Boys & Girls Clubs of Charlotte County Programming Information
2017-18 School Year
Contact our main office directly for registration information: 941-235-2472.
Schools we currently serve include:
- Meadow Park Elementary
- Liberty Elementary
- Neil Armstrong Elementary
- Peace River Elementary
- Kingsway Elementary
- Deep Creek (FAMILY SERVICES CENTER)
- Myakka River Elementary
- Vineland Elementary
- Englewood Elementary (TIFFANY SQUARE)
- LA Ainger Middle School(PM program @ Tiffany Square)
- Murdock Middle School (AM on school campus/cafeteria & PM off campus at FAMILY SERVICES CENTER)
- Port Charlotte Middle (AM & PM on school campus/cafeteria)
- Punta Gorda Middle (AM on school campus/art room)
- Sallie Jone Elementary & East Elementary
- New Operation Cooper Street.
A complete membership application and enrollment fee is expected upon registering your child(ren) in the program. A parent handbook will also need to be completed at orientation or upon enrollment.
Program Operating hours:
Murdock Middle School AM: 7:00am-9:00am (on campus) PM 4:00pm – 7:00pm (off campus)
LA Ainger Middle School PM 4:00pm – 6:30pm *transportation provided from Ainger to Englewood Club (Tiffany Square)*
Port Charlotte Middle School AM: 7:00am-9:00am PM 4:00pm-6:00pm
Punta Gorda Middle School AM: 7:00am-9:00am
Family Services Center: 2:00pm – 7:00 pm
Tiffany Square (Vineland, Myakka River & Englewood Elementary and LA Ainger) 2:00pm – 6:30pm
New Operation Cooper Street (Sallie Jones, East Elementary & Punta Gorda Middle School 2:00pm-6:00pm
Please visit “Our Clubs” page and contact the site directly for specific registration information or Please call our main office: 941-235-2472
Click on the link below to download the application.
Completed Membership Applications and payments must be submitted to the site coordinator prior to your child enrollment start date.